Lola's Rice Krispies

2 cups Caro syrup
2 cups sugar
2 cups peanut butter
13 cups Rice Krispies
1 bag milk chocolate chips
1 bag butterscotch chips

Pour cereal into a large bowl. Melt sugar and syrup together until boiling. Stir in peanut butter - mix thoroughly. Pour mixture over cereal and fold until it is all coated. Press into a jelly roll pan. Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together and spread on top.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey Amie, I just made these this morning for about the 10th time and thought I'd add a couple tips that have helped me with this recipe.

1. The numbers you have listed here make a huge batch, but a half recipe fits in a 9x13 pan.

2. I spray everything with PAM to help with clean-up. I spray the pan that I melt everything in, the bowl I mix everything in and the pan that I put the final mixture in. It makes everything wash up so much easier. Just FYI.